Firmware Version Unknown

Reaction score
I updated my P4 yesterday to 1.2.503 using my tablet connected to to the P4 with the supplied cable and when I checked in the "about" section of the GO app it showed up as expected. Turned everything off, and then restarted...this time in the Go app it showed as Version Unknown.

Re-connected the P4 to my tablet, and using the "graduation hat" method brought up the Firmware Update page...it showed up as "Current Firmware Version 1.2.503" and also showed the "Refresh" option with the firmware 100% downloaded. Pushed the Refresh button, and it went through the upgrading procedure again. Re-connected the tablet to my RC and in the "about" section of the app it showed the correct firmware. Turned everything off and then back on, and it still showed the correct version. Problem solved I thought, and packed it all away.

Today when I went to fly the GO app was once again showing Version Unknown! But when I connect the P4 to my tablet and bring up the Update page, it shows current firmware as 1.2.503 and also has the "Refresh" option.

Does anyone have a clue as to what I need to do to get the version to remain constant in the GO app?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic