Firmware question.

Reaction score
Where can the firmware for each device be seen? I have one screenshot from the tablet that shows a firmware, but I don't know if it is the Transmitter or the copter.
Screenshot_2015-05-09-00-17-19.png

The App for the Firmware on the TX and Bird are the same.
I don't know what will happen if you just do the bird and not the TX? Maybe something will pop up saying what the TX is.

The question is, How do I verify that both the TX and bird are both on same version if each is not listed on the screen? I don't want to run two different versions. Just need to make sure they are the same.

ask dji support group if anyone. also if you find anything interesting then let me know :p

ask dji support group if anyone. also if you find anything interesting then let me know :p
The downloaded firmware file with .bin at the end contains the firmware update for the aircraft, remote controller and smart batteries. Unzip the .zip file downloaded from the DJI website. Then copy the .bin file to the root directory of the Camera SD card for the copter upgrade and also copy the the same .bin file to the root directory of a USB thumb drive used to upgrade the remote controller. Included in the downloaded .zip file is an instructional PDF that explains the upgrade process. The pdf file does not have to be copied to the card. The flight battery will automatically update if the .bin file is left on the camera SD card.
Hope this helps.

The only way to make sure that the tx and mc are on the same firmware is to update both with the same .bin file and then read the text that is generated on your pc which will tell you, if you are trying to update either with the same firmware it will also tell you that.

Reactions: Fplvert

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers