Firmware NAZA

Audaciter said:
DJI U.S.A is right there in your backyard. I say you should invite Colin on a rattlesnake roundup, and get the 411 ;)

Lol.. Ya. They wont take anyone's calls. I tried before. Once I actually found the direct cell number to the only support guy they do have. The first thing he says is "how did you get this number" to my reply MUHAHAHAHAHA - help me now... :)

I might be wrong about this, but I believe that the software engineers that edit and compile the firmware source, live in Hong Kong. I would doubt that anyone here in the US affiliated with or employed by DJI would have any detailed knowledge of, or actively involved in the development of the source code itself. They probably only field test the installed firmware for DJI.

rwalt said:
I might be wrong about this, but I believe that the software engineers that edit and compile the firmware source, live in Hong Kong. I would doubt that anyone here in the US affiliated with or employed by DJI would have any detailed knowledge of, or actively involved in the development of the source code itself. They probably only field test the installed firmware for DJI.

Yes on the coding coming out of Asia. Agreed. Do not agree with the Austin boys not knowing whats coming or when to expect It.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20