firmware glitch / video lag

Reaction score
I have a new MacBook Pro and an iPad Air 2. When I updated the latest firmware 1.11.20, it did that constant beep thing I’ve read so much about. So that one thing. Having a hard time fixing that. Can’t seem to downgrade. I’ve tried a few things. However, when I open the app it says I have the latest firmware (and everything else).

Second thing and more importantly, my video lags by like 4 seconds! The drone flies fine if I’m watching it physically, but the remote video is choppy and laggy. Anyone good with this stuff? Help techs didn’t know much. Well they did say to downgrade to trouble shoot but I having a hard time with that. Does moving my drone far away from WiFi and stuff really help?

I have a new MacBook Pro and an iPad Air 2. When I updated the latest firmware 1.11.20, it did that constant beep thing I’ve read so much about. So that one thing. Having a hard time fixing that. Can’t seem to downgrade. I’ve tried a few things. However, when I open the app it says I have the latest firmware (and everything else).

Second thing and more importantly, my video lags by like 4 seconds! The drone flies fine if I’m watching it physically, but the remote video is choppy and laggy. Anyone good with this stuff? Help techs didn’t know much. Well they did say to downgrade to trouble shoot but I having a hard time with that. Does moving my drone far away from WiFi and stuff really help?
I'm still new to my P3P. Nevertheless, if it were me, here's where I would start:

I have not upgraded my firmware. It's running an older version and honestly I'm afraid to mess with it. Regarding the video:

1) Is your mobile device caching video? If so, turn it off
2) Check the streaming settings in the GO app. Try a lower setting.
3) Check your mobile device for anything running in the background.

And to be sure, you're NOT flying a P3 Standard. If so, I don't think Wi-Fi would be a factor since Lightbridge does not use wi-fi for the video like a P3S. It's mixed in with the radio.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I'm still new to my P3P. Nevertheless, if it were me, here's where I would start:

I have not upgraded my firmware. It's running an older version and honestly I'm afraid to mess with it. Regarding the video:

1) Is your mobile device caching video? If so, turn it off
2) Check the streaming settings in the GO app. Try a lower setting.
3) Check your mobile device for anything running in the background.

And to be sure, you're NOT flying a P3 Standard. If so, I don't think Wi-Fi would be a factor since Lightbridge does not use wi-fi for the video like a P3S. It's mixed in with the radio.

Ok thanks! I’ll check those. And no, it’s not a p3standard.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic