Firmware 1.11.0020 update a disaster

Reaction score
DJI GO notified me to update my P3P. So I downloaded 1.11.0020 and then succsessfully installed on copter. Installation on my RC was not successful. I tried installing the firmware on my second RC and it did not install. Now, neither of my RCs will connect to my P3P. Both blink red-green-red etc and the DJI GO app indicates copter disconnected. What should I do?

DJI GO notified me to update my P3P. So I downloaded 1.11.0020 and then succsessfully installed on copter. Installation on my RC was not successful. I tried installing the firmware on my second RC and it did not install. Now, neither of my RCs will connect to my P3P. Both blink red-green-red etc and the DJI GO app indicates copter disconnected. What should I do?
What do you mean by not successful? What process did you use to try to update your RC? Were you trying the old (outdated) USB stick method or were you using the app? What version of the FW do you have now on your RCs? What happened when you tried to relink them?

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
RC is only now updated via GO ... and not by card.

Relink via GO and the button on AC ....

Nigel

What do you mean by not successful? What process did you use to try to update your RC? Were you trying the old (outdated) USB stick method or were you using the app? What version of the FW do you have now on your RCs? What happened when you tried to relink them?
I used the USB method. How do I tell what version is currently on the RCs? When I try to re-link them, the RC indicator light flickers between red and green. Video screen says aircraft is disconnected, no image transmission or weak image transmission signal..

I used the USB method. How do I tell what version is currently on the RCs? When I try to re-link them, the RC indicator light flickers between red and green. Video screen says aircraft is disconnected, no image transmission or weak image transmission signal..
I asked about the versions just in case the used RC you recently bought happened to be old enough to still use the old USB method. Updating the RC with a USB stick is a very outdated process not used since about Q3 of 2015. That's not what you need to do unless you happen to have old FW earlier than 1.3.2.
Updating the RC is now done only with the app. If you need help with updating your FW, click here and follow those steps closely.

The RC FW version is most commonly seen on the ABOUT screen in the app.

Reactions: JoBe
I asked about the versions just in case the used RC you recently bought happened to be old enough to still use the old USB method. Updating the RC with a USB stick is a very outdated process not used since about Q3 of 2015. That's not what you need to do unless you happen to have old FW earlier than 1.3.2.
Updating the RC is now done only with the app. If you need help with updating your FW, click here and follow those steps closely.

The RC FW version is most commonly seen on the ABOUT screen in the app.
App version 3.1.13
Aircraft version 1.1.20
RC version 1.8.0

I'll try the app download as you have suggested.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi.. Good morning
Please be advise that My P3 Pro Firmware mentioned detail below;

App Version : 3.2.2 (Android)
Aircraft Version : 1.11.0020
RC Version : 1.9.2

The problem is :
When the Camera Mode Display is clean but when Video mode is coming purple color on the screen.

How to solve the problem.

Thanks and regards
Husein Kusuma

Attachments

• DJI_0017.JPG
    DJI_0017.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 449
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi.. Good morning
Please be advise that My P3 Pro Firmware mentioned detail below;

App Version : 3.2.2 (Android)
Aircraft Version : 1.11.0020
RC Version : 1.9.2

The problem is :
When the Camera Mode Display is clean but when Video mode is coming purple color on the screen.

How to solve the problem.

Thanks and regards
Husein Kusuma
Maybe a problem with the gray wires on top of the camera? You could try to carefully disconnect them and connect them again. Maybe someone knows more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers