Firmware 1.08...YES the only way to fly!!!!

Sorry IMU

Yeah yeah ... I got used to doing it every time I connect the P2 to the computer now (hoping it will fix my problems one day or another), so it will be second nature.

What do I do if nothing changes even after I change the GPS ?

I bought the bird 2nd hand, does it make sense calling DJI for support or should I take it to a local shop ?

Yeah yeah ... I got used to doing it every time I connect the P2 to the computer now (hoping it will fix my problems one day or another), so it will be second nature.

What do I do if nothing changes even after I change the GPS ?

I bought the bird 2nd hand, does it make sense calling DJI for support or should I take it to a local shop ?
I'm thinking by putting the replacement GPS on and recalibrating it, it shoukd correct your problem. The drone getting its info altitude from GPS

i will try to get some video from the OSD to show the erratic altitude readings, but let me jump on YouTube to see what other's OSD screen looks like.

would not say you did wrong it's just cheaper and you can get a better antenna. most of the stock ones are 2mm and some of the after market ones are 4mm.
Shop gps antenna 4mm online Gallery - Buy gps antenna 4mm for unbeatable low prices on AliExpress.com
If you do replace the antenna watch which way the antenna is facing. the new one need to be the same way.

I am glad a ordered the Ublox M8N because I crashed the P2 recently ( broke: the shell, the legs, one ESC, the FPV hub and some wires, Compass connector on the mainboard )

And the M8N has a compass built in so I don't have to get a new main board (hope so, lets see what happens when the M8N comes in)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl