Gotta be a way to hack the P2 Vision FC200

Reaction score
Hey guys. As all of you very well know, there are a lot of people with P2 Visions that aren't getting the full experience due to lack of FPV, myself included.

I'm new to this, it's my first drone, and I lack the knowledge to figure this out. I'm not trying to beat a dead horse or flood this forum with posts about this topic, and apologize if I have.

That being said, I'm wondering if there is SOME WAY, to workaround this issue. I've become fascinated with learning how these things work, but I can't find any resources to help me understand them.

From what I've learned, it's the third board that causes problems inside the FC200 camera.

What does this board do? I'm really not sure, but I THINK it processes the video for OTS transmission. That's why pictures and video records to the SD card just fine, and you're able to download album to your phone, and view telemetry data.

How does this camera, and the boards inside operate?
Are there other cameras similar in function to the FC200 that would have a similar set of internal components?

Could a person find a circuit board from a different camera that performs this same function, and use it in place of the "board 3?"

I can't find any logic diagrams or schematics on the FC200, such as pinouts to the circuit boards inside.

Is there anyone who could provide some insight on this?

I wish I could say "Forget it!" And just upgrade to a P3, but i lack the funds, and like I said, I'm utterly fascinated with learning how these electronics work, and I'm DYING to see what it's like to fly with FPV. This was my first drone that I saved up for, and have been wishing Luke he'll I would have gotten ANY other model than the Vision. It's the one model that has a cam that doesn't work FPV, and then can't use something else because the RC runs on 5.8gHz.

It would be AWESOME to not only fix my drone, but to finally provide some sort of solution to all the people with this same problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I hate to say it but you are P*****g in the wind mate, the best of the best on this forum have searched for a way to fix the egg and no one has yet, you see the vision plus board was nicely marked with TX RX etc which meant that it was easy to work out how to reinject the NAND flash but the egg board has no markings, as for a 3rd party similar board, again no chance it’s a board built for and by DJI for one purpose and it’s highly unlikely anyone has a schematic, hell I can’t even find any chip references on it.

Bite the bullet and upgrade is my advice

Reactions: Neon Euc
It's possible to do that, but ONLY if you have all firmware available that DJI uses in the drone, then you would have to flash the new Board with it and then make tweeks re-prgramming some lines of code. Very complex and very complicated. I know a lot of guys who have done that with the Mavic and lifted the restrictions on flight by mucking around with the code, but at the same time they used the original board.

If your 100% set on doing something like that then here's what I suggest.

1) buy a cheap syma x5 drone (£35)
2) buy a cheap board from AliExpress
3) somehow get the firmware code of the syma X5 and flash it to the new board.

Then it will give you a start on what it's like. If you do this, then I know a lot of people here would love to see your work with pics and how it's going [emoji4]

You got my support 100% mate. It's all about trial and error and having fun [emoji4]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31