P4 Firmware Firmware 1.04.0602

Reaction score
I added a P4P to my small squadron today. It has Aircraft firmware 1.04.0602. Remote firmware 1.04.01 5B513031-DA49-430C-B7D8-5C40A6E82EDC.jpeg
I have not found anything about this firmware version except for a post where somebody suggests the firmware version being a rush job and destroying gimbals.
Does anyone know anything about this firmware version? All of my other drones are up to date. My P4 became less reliable it seemed with current firmware. I also have issues with the self authorization working sometimes and not working other times with current databases. I’m thinking of just keeping this old firmware version if anyone can verify for me that it was reasonably trouble free compared to newer versions.

I added a P4P to my small squadron today. It has Aircraft firmware 1.04.0602. Remote firmware 1.04.01 View attachment 122160
I have not found anything about this firmware version except for a post where somebody suggests the firmware version being a rush job and destroying gimbals.
Does anyone know anything about this firmware version? All of my other drones are up to date. My P4 became less reliable it seemed with current firmware. I also have issues with the self authorization working sometimes and not working other times with current databases. I’m thinking of just keeping this old firmware version if anyone can verify for me that it was reasonably trouble free compared to newer versions.
I personally had no issues.

I added a P4P to my small squadron today. It has Aircraft firmware 1.04.0602. Remote firmware 1.04.01 View attachment 122160
I have the same as well. Did you find anything about this?

I have the same as well. Did you find anything about this?
I am sure that you have dealt with this by now. I should have logged back in and said that I ended up with Go4 ver 4.3.46 and the drone is totally stable. I would like to see a bit more distance with clean video transmission, but overall I have nothing to complain about. If I had a do-over, it would have been to leave the oldest working version of everything on the drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers