Finding solution from pros? (Goggles 4 P3s)

But if anyone knows if any IOS FPV app actually supports standard yet please let me know (I've been using my shield these days)

Maybe get a used android phone or tablet and use Litchi?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Tried it with P3S and Dominator goggles. Wasn't so impressed, so sold em.

FPV goggles and p3s - Anyone tried this?

Waiting to try with a hootoo headset once a VR app supports P3S.
Did you have to use adapter? And what kind of phone did you use? I can't believe I'm having such a hard time with this. Also did any of this work directly out of the dji go app.

Angrybob. I read your thread. And understand the border issues you were having. Someone else mentioned that about dominators. However. Did you used card board.? I ordered some hootoo googles. Was using the fpv for dji camera. It works for giving me split screen. But says weak signal. I need help with this. And need to know exactly what I need. Sorry about the issues you had. But I appreciate you sharing as I don't want the same experience. I was going to pull trigger on fat shark transporter goggles. But it had some AV cables and no hdmi. Anyone else that can help. I'm open to suggestions.

Yep HDMI adaptor, Iphone 6Plus. Dominator V3 goggles. And it sucked. iPhone outputs an annoying border, combined with a not so large screen on the dominator, just meant it wasnt immersive.

Then combined with the fact you need to keep removing the goggles to interact with tablet, which usually meant head grease all over the optics, and adjusting again etc etc.

The compromises were not worth it. Still want to try with hootoo as the FOV would be much bigger, at least for novelty. Id like to try headplay but would like to just try a set on first so I don't end up in the same position.

I tried them on the shield was slightly better as less border but still even the slight aspect differences meant the shield also had a bit of a border.

I think cardboard/hootoo would be a good compromise as very very cheap which would then help decide if you want to pay more.

I tried them on the shield was slightly better as less border but still even the slight aspect differences meant the shield also had a bit of a border.

I think cardboard/hootoo would be a good compromise as very very cheap which would then help decide if you want to pay more.
I just don't understand using cardboard and hootoo how it will work in the dji go app. I will find out Friday when my hootoo goggles arrive.

you would use litchi (on android) or any of the other FPV apps around. Don't know how many work with P3S yet on ios. Will try one once available.

I just don't understand using cardboard and hootoo how it will work in the dji go app. I will find out Friday when my hootoo goggles arrive.

You won't be able to use HooToo with the DJI go app because it doesn't do the split screen goggle view. Wish it did.

You won't be able to use HooToo with the DJI go app because it doesn't do the split screen goggle view. Wish it did.

Can you recommend something that works?
I see the split screen in the fpv camera for dji. But it's annoying when I see it says weak video signal. Although the picture is crystal clear.

Have you tried it again? Maybe taken it outside and tried linking it up?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31