Finding gps coordinates on waypoint mission

DCB

Reaction score
If I record a waypoint mission with 2 waypoints how can I find out what the exact gps coordinates are of each waypoint? I am using DJI go and flying a P3A. I downloaded data on datcon and Csv view and it lists a lot of coordinates along with a lot of other data points for many points along the flight but how do I determine the 2 waypoint coordinates? I have been searching this forum for along time and googling trying to find the answer with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

If if you are pausing at each WP for a couple of seconds, you should be able to run the flight record in the app and view the coordinates at the bottom of the play back screen and take a screen shot when you see the flight pause at each WP. I use Litchi and you can display the coordinates during flight and screen shot whatever part of the mission you want.

In DJI go it doesn’t display the coordinates on the screen. That would be perfect if it would. That’s the problem.

I stand corrected. I just relooked at the playback and it does in fact show coordinates. I missed it the first time. I was just looking for a definite coordinate of the exact spot that you click to add a waypoint. This will work though.

Thanks!

Reactions: tevek

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1