Finding a cheap Gimbal clamp (Phantom 4 Pro)

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i got a virtually untouched phantom at auction, great price but i think the previous owner threw away the gimbal clamp as packaging. I've looked about ebay and they cost in excess of £10? For a bit of plastic is it worth it? There's also a smaller design that attaches to the top of the gimbal instead, but i don't know if it works well enough to protect the gimbal. Is it even necesarry? I've yet to repair my 3d printer but if it could wait i could print one eventually...

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
I've looked about ebay and they cost in excess of £10?
Yep, it's definitely worth £10.

If you think that's expensive, you should see the cost to repair a gimbal that was damaged due to not using the gimbal lock ;)

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
I suggest the snap on one from PGYTECH. See “Gimble lock for P4Adv. In today’s forum. I gave the reasons there. Available from Amazon. Make sure it’s for the pro and advanced not the standard.
8E5B8A02-8528-468D-ABA9-DEC7FC1742A8.jpeg

Reaction score
Tats the
I suggest the snap on one from PGYTECH. See “Gimble lock for P4Adv. In today’s forum. I gave the reasons there. Available from Amazon. Make sure it’s for the pro and advanced not the standard.

Thanks, those were the ones i was curious about, as they're a lot cheaper. I'll order one now

Reactions: Capt KO

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brotherb3