Finally a winner P4

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm JI_JI_SAN and after trying a few less expensive drones over the past year or so, I won a P4 from an online contest. Already enjoying taking videos and pictures in my area. Looking forward to cherry blossom season and BBQ's so I can get some great panoramas and videos.

That said, I'm in Japan where, judging by videos I've seen, rules for flying drones is much stricter. Fortunately I am not in Tokyo so no one really is bothered by my flying around. Instead they are curious and quite positive.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: chazzm
Hello everyone,

I'm JI_JI_SAN and after trying a few less expensive drones over the past year or so, I won a P4 from an online contest. Already enjoying taking videos and pictures in my area. Looking forward to cherry blossom season and BBQ's so I can get some great panoramas and videos.

That said, I'm in Japan where, judging by videos I've seen, rules for flying drones is much stricter. Fortunately I am not in Tokyo so no one really is bothered by my flying around. Instead they are curious and quite positive.
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: JI_JI_SAN
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Hello everyone,

What part of Japan are you located? I was based in Kamata last year, but next year I'm focusing on a place in Hokkaido, hopefully in or near Asahikawa.

Planning to take our P4P 2.0 on the next trip (if my wife doesn't crash it in the Philippines this August). Looking for some good places to fly.

We have friends in Chiba and Kawasaki and also Shinjuku. I love Chiba, but I cannot afford to live there, hence looking for real estate in Hokkaido.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl