Filter Help

Reaction score
Hi All -

First time posting on PP - thanks for all the useful help so far.

Looking into a few accessories myself. Looking for filters....I'm an amateur photographer, and video editor. Looking to do work in the real estate market for myself. Are filters the way to go, so that when taking pictures of say, houses the sky doesn't look whited out? See image for an example. (tried clicking on the subject matter for exposure and then everything went a little dark)

Also was flying into the sunset the other day, again put the picture up. I think the shot was nice, but.....could filters have helped with the light ratio?

I don't have a lot of cash, so can't afford too much yet.

Also see discussions about iPad mini holders. Again, without having to do modifications to my controler, can anyone recommend a good yet cheap holder?

Thanks in advance - sorry to have probably asked questions that are obvious to some!

Alex

Attachments

• DJI_0078.JPG
    DJI_0078.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 412
  • DJI_0079.JPG
    DJI_0079.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 412
  • DJI_0116.JPG
    DJI_0116.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 357
DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help

go down to lens filters...i have similar ones to the first one cuz they were cheaper and lighter (these aren't glass) on the list but ive heard good things about the SRP and PolarPro. Those are glass filters but everyone has said the weight does not affect the gimbal and seemed really happy with it. The polarpro were sold out for awhile but it seems like they just restocked. They are probably the most well known company.

and yes, the filters will help.

Reactions: atj24

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj