Film Settings Assistance Please! 4K?

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just joined the forum as I am heading to the Caribbean in January but I am struggling to figure out which SD card and how to film in 4K best resolution. I am unsure which settings to set my Phantom 4 Pro +. Does anyone have experience using this drone and filming in high definition 4K? Thank you for your time.

For a Starter : any name brand class 10 card will work...the manual has a list of the approved cards...IF i remember right !....i use a " micro center" SDXC class 10 card and it works great and that brands not on the list !....stay tuned for the 4K camera settings....and its always best to TRY not to touch the gold plated contacts on the memory cards !
And its BEST to use a " new card " for ever " new battery " that you fly...and the 32 gb card or a 16 gb card should work great for you.
and back UP the downloaded pictures and videos UP...when you can to a external hard drive ect !

G-Force a BIG WELCOME to the Best Drone forum in the world !

SD stands for "Secure Digital", SDHC stands for "Secure Digital High Capacity", SHXC stands for "Secure Digital eXtended Capacity". From the names only you can tell he main difference in all three i.e. storage capacity. SDHC cards offers between 4GB to 32GB and SDXC offers more than 32GB.

To set the aircraft to record in 4K you can do that in the DJI go4 app. Up on the right hand side of the app are the settings for the camera. There are two setting for 4k. 3840 X 2196 and true 4k is 4096 X 2196. Just remember these settings eat up a lot more memory. I would suggest a 32GB or 64GB card

Reactions: G-Force
From everything I’ve read unless playback is on a 4 k platform you will find best result on lower settings

Reactions: G-Force
Thank you for feedback everyone. So I bought these could you please confirm they will work well ?

Attachments

• CC128218-8AD2-488C-A163-C7B0E2115314.jpeg
    CC128218-8AD2-488C-A163-C7B0E2115314.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 247
Those will work just fine. You should get lots of pictures and video with those.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez