Field monitor and phantom 4pro v2.0

Reaction score
I understand the "part 54" HDMI module is not compatible with the "version 2.0" of the Phantom 4pro.
Has anyone found any way to have a "field monitor" with P4PV2 .

I understand the "part 54" HDMI module is not compatible with the "version 2.0" of the Phantom 4pro.
Has anyone found any way to have a "field monitor" with P4PV2 .
Hi, i purchased a type c to HDMI /USB/ Type c port from amazon., The type c is for android phones and plugs into the charging part of the phone. You plug the type c into the phone, then the HDMI goes to monitor and the usb goes to controller,. This only works with certain phones and tablets same as the djigo4 app only installs on certain ipads etc. It will not work with some samsung tablets, i have a samsumg 7 tablet and it will not allow hdmi out fromt the type c connection. It does work for me with a google pixel 4a phone , whatever is on the phone goes to the monitor , when you open the djigo4 app it goes to phone and monitor . its easy but only works with some phone/tablets.

Thanks for replies. I think I may just buy the 5.5" CrystalSky ( Model C550 ) as it has an HDMI output as described in the user manual and the release notes do mention compatibility added for the Phantom4 pro V2.0.

If I go that route I still need to get a "low cost" "daylight viewable" monitor. I guess at least 2000 nits?

Like one of these from B&H maybe ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues