Few Phantom 2 Vision+ available again - $450

plenty of feedback on forums here and there is no warranty on these. they are used but in 100% condition.
if you're on facebook join UAV Repair Shop group and i'll add you, you can read about the feedback there if you wish

Reactions: Advexure
mij119, no, no one is :)

kirk, thanks. yeah they are just sitting here collecting dust. with all the repairs i have all the time i just don't have time to fly any of them
mind as well someone get some use out of them.

thanks Skip. i thought so too. i don't need to sell them but thought that someone may get some use out of them.
i get to fly all sorts of UAVs when i have to test fly them before sending them back.

BTW 3 are LEFT!

Info on this..Hunch is a stand up guy. I have FB him many questions. I just bought a V3 wifi from him and its perfect. I have also bought a Zenmuse 2d gimbal and it was also perfect. It was advertised as used...but it looked brand new. If i was to buy a used bird...he would be my 1st to go to..hands down. not to mention if you crash the bird..he can bring her back to life for you..

i sold two of them so far and two out of four come with a newer controller and two are with older controller.
i have one of each still available.

Hi Hani, please check your message. I would like to order one from you with the new rechargeable controller for $500. thx

mij119, no, no one is :)

kirk, thanks. yeah they are just sitting here collecting dust. with all the repairs i have all the time i just don't have time to fly any of them
mind as well someone get some use out of them.

I do computers and that happens to me , I build up so many at times it silly, you just got to let go ...lol

Reactions: dmiles
Anyone have feedback from dealing with them?? I don't see any warranty/guarantee offered on their stuff.

We've seen good things about UAV Repair Shop in MN. Seems to do good work.

Reactions: AmosMoses

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic