Federal Aviation Administration

Reaction score
When i purchased my drone back in 2016 i was told to apply for this card i noticed that it has expired is this something i need to renew?

is it something that i must renew?
Yes and it's EASY! But you probably can't renew yours because it was issued before the new Web Portal. You go to FAADroneZone

create an account and simply Register your UAS on the Hobby or Commercial side (depending on how you use your aircraft).

It's only $5 and it lasts for 3 years. Be warned there are some companies that LOOK like the FAA and will take your money to ASSIST you getting registered but they cost more and are merely trying to LOOK official. Use the link above and ONLY the link above to register.

Allen

This post reminded me to go check my registration status, I knew it had been more than 3 years, but when I log in and check it says it lasts for 4 years and 2 days?

1580512422641.png

Reactions: BigAl07
This post reminded me to go check my registration status, I knew it had been more than 3 years, but when I log in and check it says it lasts for 4 years and 2 days?

View attachment 116995

That's right. I don't remember when/why but at some point they were all moved forward a year.

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl