FCC Mode Question

Reaction score
Hi
I’m new to the board & this might appear to be a bit of a dumb question.
I have a Phantom 2 with a Zenmuse H3 3D GoPro Gimbal & GoPro 3+.
I have been trying to get the controller in FCC mode to extend the range, I’ve turned the bottom screw all the way to the right (as the videos say) but the controller does NOT beep & the LED light is red, not green.
My question is having turned the bottom adjuster all the ways to the right will it now be in FCC Mod? & will the range now be extended?
As I have no way of confirming it, can anyone tell me the answer please.
I’ve seen in other posts on here that the Phantom 2 controller dose not beep anyway, so I’m more than a bit confused.
Thanks

CE/FCC mode is only a feature of the 5.8ghz transmitter (FC40, P2V, P2V+), not the 2.4ghz P2. That bottom pot has been in the Phantom controllers from the very beginning, but it seems it has never done anything on them...

ElGuano said:
CE/FCC mode is only a feature of the 5.8ghz transmitter (FC40, P2V, P2V+), not the 2.4ghz P2. That bottom pot has been in the Phantom controllers from the very beginning, but it seems it has never done anything on them...

Ok Thanks ELGuano That explains things, will I have affected anything by turning the bottom pot all the way to the right?

4wd said:
It probably is in FCC. Plug it in the assistant software and it will show you, if still showing on CE change it there too.

Hi 4wd its not shown in the software for the 2.4gig controller. But ELGuano has explained things.
Thanks

stringfellow1946 said:
Ok Thanks ELGuano That explains things, will I have affected anything by turning the bottom pot all the way to the right?

Not that I'm aware of, but again that's cause nobody knows what (if anything) it does!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT