FC40 vs Vision 2

Reaction score
I've had my FC40 for a few weeks but I'm already wanting to upgrade to a P2V. The FC40 camera is good, but the pictures kind of seems washed out and slightly grainy. I'm not too crazy about going to the GoPro because it seems like every flyaway has a GoPro attached to it.

Another alternative was hooking up a Mobius to my FC40 and using the camera for FPV and the Mobius for filming.

Anyone ever bought a Phantom..then turned around and bought another one or different model shortly thereafter :lol:

The flyaway issue with the gopro is largely eliminated with the fc40 and vision both being on 5.8. The stock cameras for both transmit on 2.4 and don't interfere with the phantom on 5.8, so a gopro on these will not be an issue.

I got the fc40 because I couldn't afford a vision all at once, and I'd like to get a gopro eventually. I'm going to get a gopro later on to add to my fc40, and likely a gimbal at some point.

The only other major diff between fc40 and vision is the batteries. About twice the flight time on the vision, but vision batteries run $100+ while batteries for the fc40 go for around $30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4