FC200 size

Reaction score
Can someone measure the size physical size of the golf ball camera for me.
Height x Length x Depth. Thanks

Mako if I knew just what you were wanting to do I might could be of more help here but this can't be measured like a golf ball .
IMG_4432.JPG Lots of different measurements . It's around 2 3/4 front to back, 2" in the front top to bottom ,at the wings that go to the gimbal 2 1/2" tall and 2 1/2 wide . This thing is sloped all the way around .

Reactions: J Dot
Mako if I knew just what you were wanting to do I might could be of more help here but this can't be measured like a golf ball .
View attachment 52566 Lots of different measurements . It's around 2 3/4 front to back, 2" in the front top to bottom ,at the wings that go to the gimbal 2 1/2" tall and 2 1/2 wide . This thing is sloped all the way around .

Thanks.
I'm painting a grenade white and attaching it to the Vision. Kidding. I'm looking at a 2D gimbal that can hold a ball like camera. It weighs 150grams. The gimbal i'm looking at is below:
DJI Phantom 2 Vision FC200 gopro 3/4 2-axis Brushless Gimbal FPV Ready for use

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks.
I'm painting a grenade white and attaching it to the Vision. Kidding. I'm looking at a 2D gimbal that can hold a ball like camera. It weighs 150grams. The gimbal i'm looking at is below:
DJI Phantom 2 Vision FC200 gopro 3/4 2-axis Brushless Gimbal FPV Ready for use
Grenade eh :) BOOM
Well it's hard to measure that camera as it's not flat no where .Now @J Dot might know more about those gimbals and measurements
as he works on them a lot .The gimbal I did have it just snapped in .He will chime in :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic