FC 40 Camera App

Reaction score
I figured I'd drop n since I couldn't find an app anywhere and the fc40 app wouldn't connect at all.

The app is called "Linkineyes" and it's old as well so you'll have to download it from APKPure or whatever APK site you're comfortable with.
I'm currently using it on Android 11 and it works well enough.

Just a heads up you'll have to power on the camera via the power button and wait till the WiFi light stops blinking before you'll find the WiFi signal from the camera on your device (about 15 seconds).

Just picked up an fc40 for $50 on Facebook marketplace, so hopefully this helps someone since it took me quite a while to find something that works.
I'll come back and update if I find a better app in the future.

Thanks goes to MoDreekRev, I found his post.

Last edited:
I figured I'd drop n since I couldn't find an app anywhere and the fc40 app wouldn't connect at all.

The app is called "Linkineyes" and it's old as well so you'll have to download it from APKPure or whatever APK site you're comfortable with.
I'm currently using it on Android 11 and it works well enough.

Just a heads up you'll have to power on the camera via the power button and wait till the WiFi light stops blinking before you'll find the WiFi signal from the camera on your device (about 15 seconds).

Just picked up an fc40 for $50 on Facebook marketplace, so hopefully this helps someone since it took me quite a while to find something that works.
I'll come back and update if I find a better app in the future.

Thanks goes to MoDreekRev, I found his post.
@Wood86 thank you for that I have been looking for that, I bought my FC40 13 years ago and it is in perfect condition,

Please ignore as I have checked its for Android only

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20