Fatshark to Zeiss on PV2+ all the info

samd012 said:
I have been using a pair of Fatshark Dominator V1's for fpv the the PV2+ and just transitioned to the Zeiss as an fpv solution. The video below covers all the information on how to use both with the Vision.
Hope this helps out some people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Q8VfA ... cpQt-TFV2A

So basically you just get an adaptor that lets your iDevice output standard component video, and plug the goggles in to that. I'd never seen an adaptor available like that.

OI Photography said:
samd012 said:
I have been using a pair of Fatshark Dominator V1's for fpv the the PV2+ and just transitioned to the Zeiss as an fpv solution. The video below covers all the information on how to use both with the Vision.
Hope this helps out some people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Q8VfA ... cpQt-TFV2A

So basically you just get an adaptor that lets your iDevice output standard component video, and plug the goggles in to that. I'd never seen an adaptor available like that.

Will it work with the v2 aswell do you know
Many thanks mate

It took me a little to find one but it works. The conversion has its cost in quality though. It makes it look like a 4:3 in the goggles instead of wide like 16:9 (from an aspect perspective)

Will it work with the v2 aswell do you know
Many thanks mate

If you video is coming from the DJI app and you have the device it is on make the signal come out hdmi you should be fine. No guarantees as the Nexus 7 is incompatible for me. Getting hdmi out of a google tablet with the correct connector can be a chore to find.

Update for anyone following this. The Moverios are in.... woohoo. I will try to get the video up as soon as possible. I will say the setup initially looks nothing like the fatshark or cinemizer solution in my first video so stay tuned. Still no word on the DominatorHD's. People are saying the there is movement on the Dominator V2's with some units shipping so the goggle scenerio is heating up

According to Zeiss website, you can connect to any iPad or iPhone that has a Lightning connector with a Lightning to HDMI adapter, available from Apple at US$49, and an HDMI cable.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl