Fat Shark transmitter cable on Zenmuse H3 2D

Reaction score
Just got in my V2 and on the 1st flight, the transmitter cable to my GoPro Hero 3 Black is causing the gimbal to be out of balance. Although not exactly sure...I'm fairly certain the weight of the plug as well as the stiffness in the cable is pushing down on one side of the gimbal. Apparently the Hero 3 makes the H3 2D perfectly balanced and anything attached to the camera will confuse the gimbal causing unbalance. Anyone else experience this...and if so...any solutions?

Where are you connecting your video out? If it is a Phantom 2, you already have video out from the GoPro with the zemuse.

It's a Phantom 1. The cable is connected to the wireless transmitter then the GoPro. The cable is a bit stiff so it interferes with the gimbal movement.

tlalford, you really shouldn't have any cables connected directly to the gopro when it's in the zenmuse, as the gimbal isn't very tolerant of even the slight amount of resistance that would cause. I'm assuming your P1 has the upgrade board in it for the gimbal anyway, and if that's the case, then you can just use this cable to get the video (and power) from the Phantom's mainboard to your Immersion Tx: http://www.firstpersonview.com/cables/d ... tter-cable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik