Fancier 40 Backpack with Foam

Reaction score
Just thought i would share my Fancier Backpack with Foam.. This was all in about €65 delivered to Ireland... I ordered just the foam out of one of those cheap eBay bags from China and cut it up to fit in the bag and leave space for my P3P controller... Only problem is i dont have my P3P yet so this is just a rough fit..

In fairness the Fancier Bag is great for the price and is very sturdy but i would be traveling alot with my P3P so wanted a little more protection and not have to break the bank.. Just a thought for people who want a backpack and the protection of foam..

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 637
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 543
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 534
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 569
Reactions: Bri
Just thought i would share my Fancier Backpack with Foam.. This was all in about €65 delivered to Ireland... I ordered just the foam out of one of those cheap eBay bags from China and cut it up to fit in the bag and leave space for my P3P controller... Only problem is i dont have my P3P yet so this is just a rough fit..

In fairness the Fancier Bag is great for the price and is very sturdy but i would be traveling alot with my P3P so wanted a little more protection and not have to break the bank.. Just a thought for people who want a backpack and the protection of foam..
What a good idea and thanks for taking the time to share this. Please update us when your phantom arrives. Can I ask where you can buy the precut hard foam Phantom inserts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31