Fall + Fog = awsome footage

Fantastic impressions thanks for sharing. It's Spring down here in Australia - also fantastic colours but you guys have done yourselves proud!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

What happens to the phantom if you were to fly it directly into fog? I would assume the moisture/humidity would be enough to cause damage to the machine. Anybody try it yet?

Had to fly through it .

Aside from a foggy lens , i can't say it made any damage . I would guess flying in the fog for a moderate to long period might damage the electronics .

But that's my opinion

As I mentioned above, I flew it through fog 3x this past week. No flight problems other than the camera lens got real wet. The AC always comes back wet. The longer you fly, the wetter it gets. It seems to me, eventually water may work its way inside. So I don't think it's something you want to do for an extended period.

That's incredible !

Just discovered fog flying with my P3P this week! I was surprised at how incredible the videos turned out. Only thing that concerned me was the amount of condensation on the body of the Phantom when I brought it down. Anyone else experience this also?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Yeah - it comes back soaking wet and the lens is so wet, when you replay the video you can't see anything!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl