Fall + Fog = awsome footage

Wow, beautiful! Nice area and your editing looks great. What music did you use? What editing software did you use? How many flights did it take? The visuals were great. Thank for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow! Next time there is a foggy morning where I live I'm totally going out for a flight.

Wow, beautiful! Nice area and your editing looks great. What music did you use? What editing software did you use? How many flights did it take? The visuals were great. Thank for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks RMJ.

I used music from Bensound , it was included with my purchase of PowerDirector 14
But for editing this particular video , i used Resolve 12.5 . The color grading is much better i think
It took me 3 flights , the first one was unsuable as it was way to early . So i used the 2 last flights . I used a ND 4/PL by Taco .

Very nice. Fall color is looking good in New England right now, also. Just got my P3P back from the shop, looking forward to capturing some nice images.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Big,

Thanks, Viper is the winner here for sure. Good to see you. I'm keeping my mouth shut at the "other place".

Jerry

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1