Failed to Upload Mlission

Reaction score
Tried to fly this waypoint mission in Litchi, but kept failing to upload at 83%.
Can anyone identify a potential issue to prevent this mission form running. Flew fine manually under FPV in same setting. Just couldn't get the mission to upload in way point tab. All apps were force closed prior to attempting the mission. 'I even tried adding extra waypoints between 6 and 1 as well as 2 and 3 in case distance between waypoints was an issue.
Thanks

You have to make you mision not private to share your mission, otherwise we can't see it.

Rod

Yes that loads up!
Hopefully somebody will add to the thread, I don't know anything about FPV, I run just missions.;)

Rod

Tried to fly this waypoint mission in Litchi, but kept failing to upload at 83%.
Can anyone identify a potential issue to prevent this mission form running. Flew fine manually under FPV in same setting. Just couldn't get the mission to upload in way point tab. All apps were force closed prior to attempting the mission. 'I even tried adding extra waypoints between 6 and 1 as well as 2 and 3 in case distance between waypoints was an issue.
Thanks
I had the 'failed to upload mission' message with Litchi, not when trying to load a mission, but a panorama. See my post here:-

In my case the cause was having the +30 degrees gimbal movement setting enabled in the pano settings table with Legacy Mode enabled. Keeping the maximum angle to 90 degrees (or +0) got rid of the problem. The setting has been called various things in Litchi, in the pic below it's called 'Top Row Angle'.

I'm not saying it's definitely the cause in your case - but it's worth checking out.

:

Apart from the distance between 6 and 1 being over the max 2km, I can't see what else might be wrong.
As you said you've already tried placing another waypoint between 6 and 1 but that didn't work.
The only thing I would suggest is to program it slightly differently.
I've never tried the "return to 1" finish action so not sure if there are any issues with that or not.
Obviously you would need to put that 7th waypoint between your current 6th and 1st, but instead of the "back to 1" finish action, I would suggest placing an 8th waypoint near to your 1st and change your finish action to maybe none or RTH.
Maybe DON'T make the 8th waypoint have EXACTLY the same GPS co-ordinates as the 1st waypoint as I once had an issue with that causing a mission not to upload.
If you make sure that the last 1 or 2 digits of those co-ordinates for the 1st and 8th waypoints are different then that shouldn't become a problem.
Give it a try and let us know if you get the mission up and running or not.
Personally I think Litchi is great overall but I still know it as Glitchy Litchi for many reasons :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thanks NG. I use Back to one routinely since it shows the actual flight time. Choosing the other options can be misleading since it doesn't give actual flight time, just time to the last waypoint. That said my other waypoint flights usually have the last waypoint near the first, so that may be it. I didn't think the last waypoint didn't need a seventh since it was an RTH. Will try again. Thanks

I've also noticed that distances show .2m, or .7m. ???? Hopefully it means km?

Some reason you use metric instead of using Imperial for US. Have you tried to put 2 waypoints in between 7 and 8?

IM topping batteries off right now and will try with waypoint between 6 and home/ waypoint 8. Brain farted it when i thought 2m was 2 meters, not 2 miles!

So that worked. Apparently the rth leg was over the 2k limit by a hair. I added the suggested 6 and 7 waypoints, and it ran like e charm. However, firt battery had a bad cell error message just before takeoff! Yikes! Never saw that one before. Glad I noticed before going off on an mission. fortunately, I had charged u two batteries before leaving the house.
thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues