Ordered my battery labels to match the FAA label. Glad you got the carbon ones back in stock. These are slick. Thanks for working through my minor order mishap today!
Awesome! I'm glad you like them so much. I'll get your carbon fiber battery labels in the mail right away.

Hey Ryan thanks for all those FAA, and Contact, Battery designed decals, Plus those "Caution High Speed Props" look good on my new PS3-4K prop guards as well

Phantom3-4K.jpg

Hey Ryan thanks for all those FAA, and Contact, Battery designed decals, Plus those "Caution High Speed Props" look good on my new PS3-4K prop guards as well

Phantom3-4K.jpg
Looks awesome! I really appreciate all your business!

Now that we are all registering our P3's with the FAA I'm now offering a sheet of vinyl decals with your registration number. Decals are sold in sets of 8, you will get (4) 3" wide, (2) 4" wide and (2) 5" wide decals. They are available in Mettalic Gold, Metallic Silver, Red, Black, White and Green. Don't forget you can use the same registration number you received on all your Drones. They can be installed anywhere on the vehicle or in the battery compartment (as long as no tools are required to access it, which of course they aren't in our case).
Click the images below to go to my eBay page. As always guys, you are the best!

Do you also print Certificate of Registration, either all plastic like a credit card or laminated like driver's license? How much do you charge for it if you do?

Oh! And also, about the Registration decals, do you print them as transfers, that can be transferred directly to the body of the drone/battery? I have P4P+ Obsedian, in which case, I'd like the letters to be either white, or bright silver matte finish, preferably white, they will be more visible. How much would you charge both for two copies of certificates, and a set of Registration number decals.

Do you also print Certificate of Registration, either all plastic like a credit card or laminated like driver's license? How much do you charge for it if you do?
I have done this for other pilots before but just print them on cardstock and laminate them in our lamination machine... nothing special.
Oh! And also, about the Registration decals, do you print them as transfers, that can be transferred directly to the body of the drone/battery? I have P4P+ Obsedian, in which case, I'd like the letters to be either white, or bright silver matte finish, preferably white, they will be more visible. How much would you charge both for two copies of certificates, and a set of Registration number decals.
These are made of computer cut vinyl and have no background to them. They are available in white and silver (and many other colors). They look like this when installed:

Reactions: Neil Razdan
I have done this for other pilots before but just print them on cardstock and laminate them in our lamination machine... nothing special.

These are made of computer cut vinyl and have no background to them. They are available in white and silver (and many other colors). They look like this when installed:

That gold color looks awesome on the dark gray background. Obsedian is just about same. So, instead of white, may be Gold will look great. Do I have to order on Ebay? Or, phone, email or any other means is okay. I'd like two copies of certificate, One set of Reg. Number to put on back arm faces between Infra red censor and the back props, facing front not top, and a set of battery labels all in same gold color. My email is [email protected]. If your website takes credit cards, I could probably order there. Please let me know.

That gold color looks awesome on the dark gray background. Obsedian is just about same. So, instead of white, may be Gold will look great. Do I have to order on Ebay? Or, phone, email or any other means is okay. I'd like two copies of certificate, One set of Reg. Number to put on back arm faces between Infra red censor and the back props, facing front not top, and a set of battery labels all in same gold color. My email is [email protected]. If your website takes credit cards, I could probably order there. Please let me know.
Also just reply to the receipt email you receive with a PDF copy of your certificate, I'll take care of that for free since you're ordering other items.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic