FAA Announces Part 107 Re-Testing Criteria

Yes I "Sell" for a living and have for many decades now :)

It's ironic you mention what you did because I am working for a new high end client tomorrow who initially told me my prices were too high. He told me, "You realize you're shooting for Real Estate listings and not National Geographic Covers don't you?" I chuckled and told him to keep my information, JUST IN CASE!!!

He went with a friends son to save some $$ and now he's coming back to me and going to pay FULL price (I offered him a discount on bulk projects initially). I don't know exactly what "Johnny Boy" did or did not do but whatever he produced was rejected by MLS and it's going to add to my bottom line LOL. I'll know more tomorrow when I meet him at his office in the Country Club. This should be interesting to say the least.
Proof of concept! :D I'm sure you also told him he was selling real estate and not an eBay listing! ;) It's all relative! His clients are also paying for the best, not the cheapest! :cool:

Yes I "Sell" for a living and have for many decades now :)

It's ironic you mention what you did because I am working for a new high end client tomorrow who initially told me my prices were too high. He told me, "You realize you're shooting for Real Estate listings and not National Geographic Covers don't you?" I chuckled and told him to keep my information, JUST IN CASE!!!

He went with a friends son to save some $$ and now he's coming back to me and going to pay FULL price (I offered him a discount on bulk projects initially). I don't know exactly what "Johnny Boy" did or did not do but whatever he produced was rejected by MLS and it's going to add to my bottom line LOL. I'll know more tomorrow when I meet him at his office in the Country Club. This should be interesting to say the least.
Glad I saw your post.........hope that deal went through for ya!

Reactions: BigAl07
It worked out VERY well. We did almost 2 DOZEN homes for his company in just a few days time.

That isn't the point. I'm done with this discussion. Everyone seems to be fine with being ripped off. And it's not going to change by my complaining. And I am tired of people telling me that I don't know how to run a business.
I agree that too many people nowadays put up with being ripped off almost on a daily basis but......as "many" people have the same opinion regarding your specific business acumen, their contention could possibly be quite valid....just saying.

" The TEST has to be all encompassing and applies to all sUAS under 55lbs. "

Why? Because they are too lazy to construct more than one? I drive a two axle vehicle. I don't have to get a license to drive a 18 wheeler to get on the highway. And yes, the $150 is too much. In this economy every penny counts.
cleardot.gif
Well you might want to contact your law makers, that will be the most constructive way for you to try for change. Venting here may help get it ofg your chest, but won't get the procedure changed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers