Export and save panorama photos with Pro 4 Plus

Reaction score
I’m have a hard time getting info on this. How do you locate the panorama photos that have been stitched using DJI program with the Plus unit. I can stitch and view on the monitor but can’t figure out how to get off the unit. I see the folders that contain the separate pano photos but can’t find the actual panorama photo after it’s created. I have accessed the memory card and they are not there. I even connected the controller to the pc... nothing. I know... these darn newbies. Lol

Help

I’m have a hard time getting info on this. How do you locate the panorama photos that have been stitched using DJI program with the Plus unit. I can stitch and view on the monitor but can’t figure out how to get off the unit. I see the folders that contain the separate pano photos but can’t find the actual panorama photo after it’s created. I have accessed the memory card and they are not there. I even connected the controller to the pc... nothing. I know... these darn newbies. Lol

Help

Well. You could go to the gallery section on the DJI Go4 app on your device and and export it from there or get the dji media maker online and import the pano folder to the app and it’ll stitch the photos together on your computer straight away for you

Well. You could go to the gallery section on the DJI Go4 app on your device and and export it from there or get the dji media maker online and import the pano folder to the app and it’ll stitch the photos together on your computer straight away for you
I guess that is where it’s confusing. I can’t find a “export” option other than a “share” like on Facebook, etc. I’m using the Plus controller if that matters.

That works for Windows computers, but that app does not work on Macs. How does one generate those spherical panoramas for Macs?

Newbie or not--you ask a fair question. I ran into the same thing as you. However, if you want a simple either vertical or horizontal pano, the P4P is steady enough to take several images as you rotate the drone left to right or tilt the camera up and down for vertical panos. For either type, just position the camera in the middle of the pano you want to take, then rotate the drone to the left side (or the right side) of your pre-visualized pano image and go from there, overlapping by about 30%. Same applies for vertical panos except use the camera tilt. But be aware that with a typical 3 shot vertical pano, you can end up with a mostly square image, which is very OK. I have made some excellent sharp panos with both techniques using photoshop to stitch the images together after downloading them.

Canyonlands vert pano 1-Edit.jpg

Attachments

• GC Pano 1-10-18.jpg
    GC Pano 1-10-18.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 760
  • GC PANO 2-10.jpg
    GC PANO 2-10.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 681
Reactions: oconnb
I can relate to this. I saw the sphere pano pic in dji app after stitiching, but when i download it, it doesnt show a sphere photo in my camera roll. I am expecting a high definition or high quality sphere photo

Reactions: Crowe99
I still can’t find how you can save or export a stitched pano from the DJI go 4 app on the Phanptom 4 Pro Plus controller. When connected via usb cable or viewing the SD card I don’t see or can’t locate the saved pano photo. I do see the folder that contains the separate pano shots but not the stitched photo.

Hi Parkview,
As a plus owner, I feel your pain.
I'm having exactly the same problem, can't find any info on how to get panos from controller to my mac.

Reactions: Crowe99
I am having the same issue, works fine taking panorama photos, they get downloded in to the remote, also stitched in the remote but I cant see them on my SD card, stitched !

Is there a solution ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl