EXIF Data for DJI Cameras...

Reaction score
Is there anywhere on the internet that would have EXIF Data for all of the cameras that DJI uses on their aircraft? Actually, if there's a website that carries many different EXIF Data for all drones that would be nice too.

I ask because the writer of photography forum software I frequent is looking for that information. All I can give him is mine but he's looking for any he can get his hands on so he can incorporate drone EXIF camera data on his forum site.

Is there anywhere on the internet that would have EXIF Data for all of the cameras that DJI uses on their aircraft? Actually, if there's a website that carries many different EXIF Data for all drones that would be nice too.

I ask because the writer of photography forum software I frequent is looking for that information. All I can give him is mine but he's looking for any he can get his hands on so he can incorporate drone EXIF camera data on his forum site.
What exactly are you wanting to get?
Exif data is associated with an individual digital image rather than a camera.
Every photo you take has its own Exif info.
If you are perhaps looking for the camera model name that is shown in Exif info, here are a couple to get you started.
Phantom 2 Vision = FC200
Phantom 2 Vision+ = FC200
P3 Advanced = FC300S
P4 pro = FC6310

I think all he needs is the ASCII text with all of the EXIF info on the camera? Not sure. I thought there was code that could pull that information right from the photos but apparently for a web page you have to put the info in yourself. I know there are web sources that have an app or something similar that you can use that can pull that data from an image but that would be of no use to him since he hand wrote ALL of the code for the website himself. See the sample below. The EXIF Data is above the photo.

Attachments

• EXIF.jpg
    EXIF.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 600
I think all he needs is the ASCII text with all of the EXIF info on the camera? Not sure. I thought there was code that could pull that information right from the photos but apparently for a web page you have to put the info in yourself. I know there are web sources that have an app or something similar that you can use that can pull that data from an image but that would be of no use to him since he hand wrote ALL of the code for the website himself. See the sample below. The EXIF Data is above the photo.
Sorry but that's even more confusing and doesn't explain what you/he want.
Any digital photo taken with any digital camera has exif info embeded in it.
The info is not related to the camera. It is information relating to the photo with things like camera settings, GPS location, date and time etc etc.
It's a simple matter to read the Exif info with any of the programs that read Exif info.

Perhaps he is asking about something completely different and misused the term Exif?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20