Errr whats going on

Reaction score
Just got a P2V+ in for repair, seems one of the ESC has failed as motor is stalling, tried a new motor with same effect.

i had a couple of spare ESC units from an old P2V, the same markings on it as the 3 good ones

But now it makes the 4 tone beep when it starts up, just like the P2V does, yet I know the Plus is silent on start up.

Hey Justin,
Early p2v+ models still had 2.0 esc and 2212 motors! This is most likely a early plus model, or someone had already swapped esc for 2.0 models!
Lol
Happened to me but in reverse, replace a esc with 2.1 by mistake, and lost the 4 beeps!

J Dot
:cool:

Hey Justin,
Early p2v+ models still had 2.0 esc and 2212 motors! This is most likely a early plus model, or someone had already swapped esc for 2.0 models!
Lol
Happened to me but in reverse, replace a esc with 2.1 by mistake, and lost the 4 beeps!

J Dot
:cool:
Jerry

It was silent until I fitted an ESC, the quad has the V3 wifi box and the motors that have a type of spacer in an X shape under the motor, i test flew it and it flies fine, which ESC do I need to make it stay silent?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl