Email directly from Pro + Controller

Reaction score
Can you email videos directly from the phantom 4 pro + screen/device? When I share videos from the “album” it gives me several weird icons including Facebook and Instagram.

Also I assume these videos are smaller versions of the ones that are on the SD card in the drone?

I don't think you can email anything since there's no email client in the controller. Having Facebook and Instagram implies you can upload video from the controller and post to Facebook and Instagram, but that's a guess. The video would likely be the cached 720 resolution video from the controller, so the clarity would be marginal. To bad they don't have YouTube in the P4P+ controller for live broadcast support.

Hey want to bring this question back up - is there anyway to get images off of the phantom 4 pro + controller, other than taking the micro sd card out of the aircraft and uploading onto a computer???

Do I have to use the Skypixel thing?

Hey want to bring this question back up - is there anyway to get images off of the phantom 4 pro + controller, other than taking the micro sd card out of the aircraft and uploading onto a computer???

Do I have to use the Skypixel thing?
In the edit view of Go4, when viewing a cached photo, there is a download icon in the lower left corner. On iOS the photo is transferred from the GO4 cache to the iPad photo roll, which allows you do use it. Keep in mind the resolution of that photo is much less than the SD card version.

I believe there is a way to transfer the high resolution photo from the craft to the Go4 while flying, but I've never done that, as I focus on navigation and video composition while flying. I'm not sure why anyone would be in a hurry for the high res version of a photo, but I guess there might be situations where that comes in handy.

Hey thanks
In the edit view of Go4, when viewing a cached photo, there is a download icon in the lower left corner. On iOS the photo is transferred from the GO4 cache to the iPad photo roll, which allows you do use it. Keep in mind the resolution of that photo is much less than the SD card version.

I believe there is a way to transfer the high resolution photo from the craft to the Go4 while flying, but I've never done that, as I focus on navigation and video composition while flying. I'm not sure why anyone would be in a hurry for the high res version of a photo, but I guess there might be situations where that comes in handy.

Hey thanks, I do know how that works.

What I am referring to is the Phantom 4 Pro + It has the built in display with its own half-*** android OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues