Electro magnetic ray on my body

Hello All,

I have some kind of Electro magnetic ray on my body causing parasthesia from a drone or something else. It is causing health problems. Does anyone have experience or knowledge of this and how to protect myself from it?

Thank You,

Elizabeth
[email protected]
Gosh,not sure what that mean but sound bad,,,drone mayby not but remote mayby,cause close to use when we hold it,,scrap metal dealer,,get some soft lead sheet,very cheap,glue or cable tie to which ever article of clothing in question,hope this gives you couple ideas,,just off cut of something like in picture,,,,hope you get well
Screenshot_20181104-135318.jpg

OK.
Welcome to the forum and in case some of you don't know what that is ( I had to google it )
Paresthesia refers to a burning or prickling sensation that is usually felt in the hands, arms, legs, or feet, but can also occur in other parts of the body. The sensation, which happens without warning, is usually painless and described as tingling or numbness, skin crawling, or itching.

Chronic paresthesia can be caused by: An injury or accident that caused nerve damage. A stroke or mini-stroke -- when blood flow to your brain is cut off and causes damage.
The combination of paresthesias and sensory ataxic gait is typically caused by dysfunction of the dorsal columns, and may be caused by syphilis, tickborne illnesses, human immunodeficiency virus infection, vitamin deficiencies includingdeficiencies of vitamin B12, folate and vitamin E, and systemic inflammatory.

Nope, drone is not in the list. I use gabapentin. It helps mine a lot. talk to your doctor.

That’s strange! I can’t think of anything drone related that could radiate strongly enough to cause any medical problems. Have you carefully eliminated other possible sources and even other mediums? It could be medications and a numerous list of other causes but I really doubt your drone possesses enough power to cause problems. However if you do find something conclusive please post it here. I for one, am very interested!
Thanks for posting

Jim
WA5TEF

Gosh,not sure what that mean but sound bad,,,drone mayby not but remote mayby,cause close to use when we hold it,,scrap metal dealer,,get some soft lead sheet,very cheap,glue or cable tie to which ever article of clothing in question,hope this gives you couple ideas,,just off cut of something like in picture,,,,hope you get wellView attachment 104992

No, No, No. You want Mu Metal. Much better for this sort of thing. Lighter as well. In a pinch, however, you can always turn to aluminum foil.

EDIT: To the OP - work on your trolling skills. This is a C-.

No, No, No. You want Mu Metal. Much better for this sort of thing. Lighter as well. In a pinch, however, you can always turn to aluminum foil.

EDIT: To the OP - work on your trolling skills. This is a C-.

Not sure Elizabeth hasn’t got something here. I recently discovered that if I place a cornish pasty wrapped in tin foil on the ground and hover my mavic air over it at a height of 47.53 cm it will be nicely cooked when the battery reaches 21%. Kind of fan assited microwave effect I guess.

Funny, I get that burning sensation whenever I go inside a church... :)

I put aluminum foil on a bicycle helmet and wear that 24/7. It doesn't help, but it looks really cool.

Oh, sorry. Are we taking this seriously?

Funny, I get that burning sensation whenever I go inside a church... :)

I put aluminum foil on a bicycle helmet and wear that 24/7. It doesn't help, but it looks really cool.

Oh, sorry. Are we taking this seriously?
That burning feeling is the fire of God trying to reach your hard heart!
Are we taking this seriously?

Both strong and weak electromagnetic radiation emitted from any electrical or electronic equipment will interact with and affect human body's. Therefore, it interferes with your body's natural healing processes and produces all sorts of health hazards.

Both strong and weak electromagnetic radiation emitted from any electrical or electronic equipment will interact with and affect human body's. Therefore, it interferes with your body's natural healing processes and produces all sorts of health hazards.
I went to physical therapy and they use weak electrical energy to aid the healing process with a tens like machine.

Lots of conflation going on.

Chronic paresthesia can be caused by: An injury or accident that caused nerve damage. A stroke or mini-stroke -- when blood flow to your brain is cut off and causes damage.
The combination of paresthesias and sensory ataxic gait is typically caused by dysfunction of the dorsal columns, and may be caused by syphilis, tickborne illnesses, human immunodeficiency virus infection, vitamin deficiencies includingdeficiencies of vitamin B12, folate and vitamin E, and systemic inflammatory.

Nope, drone is not in the list. I use gabapentin. It helps mine a lot. talk to your doctor.

I had a rare nerve condition starting in Nov 2016 (still on going) and Gabapentin was a God send for me.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
That’s strange! I can’t think of anything drone related that could radiate strongly enough to cause any medical problems. Have you carefully eliminated other possible sources and even other mediums? It could be medications and a numerous list of other causes but I really doubt your drone possesses enough power to cause problems. However if you do find something conclusive please post it here. I for one, am very interested!
Thanks for posting

Jim
WA5TEF
Could be the 1500 watts from the Icom on 80 meters !:eek:

Reactions: TR Ganey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.