Easy question for some!

:oops: Whooo, that is a deep well.
:)But, I like my Galaxy Tab S3 9.7", 12+ hours of runtime, 15oz, thin, 4k display, fast, doesn't get hot, even above 100f, AND it fits the original holder!;)

Reactions: K Henry
:oops: Whooo, that is a deep well.
:)But, I like my Galaxy Tab S3 9.7", 12+ hours of runtime, 15oz, thin, 4k display, fast, doesn't get hot, even above 100f, AND it fits the original holder!;)
And how much? I know nothing about those things. Glare, size? What others have you used?
Thanks, friend

Reactions: Bazza.
Cost, about $600, or $25-30 per month through Verizon. I have cellular with mine, so GPS and compass.

If you get a tablet with cellular, do you have to pay your cellular service extra to have the data enabled on it or is it included with existing cell phone service plan?

If you get a tablet with cellular, do you have to pay your cellular service extra to have the data enabled on it or is it included with existing cell phone service plan?
It is on the plan, so it has access to your data, if you get it through your phone service. With Verizon, it just took the place of my older tablet, that I had with them. So, it was the same cost, just the cost of the new tablet, monthly payments, but no contract.

It is on the plan, so it has access to your data, if you get it through your phone service. With Verizon, it just took the place of my older tablet, that I had with them. So, it was the same cost, just the cost of the new tablet, monthly payments, but no contract.
I've never had a tablet using data through Verizon (my provider). So I would have to add that feature to my service if I were to get a data enabled tablet?

I've never had a tablet using data through Verizon (my provider). So I would have to add that feature to my service if I were to get a data enabled tablet?
Yeah, so if if you already have a data plan, it is just added to it, another phone number. It is simple. You can not use it online if you wish, but I use mine extensively, for a lot of things. It is great for surfing, email, that sort of thing, like a phone. Only real difference is, you cant make a phone call, just data. Still, this tablet is very fast, great graphics that has a higher pixel pack per inch than even Ipad. Crisp video, it even plays the 4k right from the P4P, just pull the SDcard, put it in a dongle (it allows different size SDcards to be used) into the USB C and copy them to the tablet, I have not tried playing them directly from the SDCard, but I dont see why not.

Ipad 2017 wireless and cellular, I'm finding that I am always going up in screen size

If you buy the tablet with Cellular "out right" (as in not part of an existing data plan) you do NOT have to add DATA unless you use the Cellular. The GPS portion of the Cellular enabled tablet/iPad will work without actual cellular data. Many people use them without an actual data plan. I know for a fact this is the case with iPad and I assume it's also the same for other mobile devices.

Good question...I hope it's included, I would think so.

I use an IPad Air 2. It doesn't have cellular service but I link it to my cellphone hotspot before my flights (it's part of my preflight checklist).
Brilliant. Here I was debating whether or not to sell my wifi-only iPad Mini and get one with cellular capabilities. The hotspot solution didn't even cross my mind.

Reactions: jdharrin

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl