Easiest way to activate FCC (Advanced)

Reaction score
Hello what's the easiest up to date way to activate FCC mode on my phantom 3 advanced?

It's auto selected based on the current GPS location of the Phantom. You cannot manually switch to FCC mode.

I live in England, I've seen the YouTube video which exits the fcs file?

I live in England,

Therefore

What's the easiest up to date way to activate FCC mode on my phantom 3 advanced?

Hop on a plane to NYC, USA. Catch a cab to 5 miles away from the airport. Pull the drone out and start it up. BOOM..... FCC mode!!!

I'm not joking.

Yes, many have investigated, none have been successful.

Reactions: Numone
So no ones tinkered with these and modified it? :/

d23960c79830d4485f37ba15cda6cc18.jpg

These transmission ranges are for specific regions

If you have CE transmission then if you travel to the usa then it will change to FCC. This was confirmed to me by a staff member from DJI

I fully understand that, but as I've stated I've seen someone who's modified one of the system files to "trick" the system into entering FFC mode

The only way to do that would be spoof your location, make your gps think it's in another location, which would most likely be a very bad idea because it could send the gps crazy and cause a fly away

I fully understand that, but as I've stated I've seen someone who's modified one of the system files to "trick" the system into entering FFC mode
I'm sure there is a post on here with a program to do just that.

Isn't that illegal like breaking the rule on your local radio frequency governing body?
It's like asking here for advice on how to bypass the No-fly zone restriction so you can fly around your local airport?

I can get 3 miles each way totally standard - P3P with a 300B controller and still have full signal. It is the battery that is my limit - oh and now a faulty lightbridge grrr!

The only way to do that would be spoof your location, make your gps think it's in another location, which would most likely be a very bad idea because it could send the gps crazy and cause a fly away
Yea, if you do that, get the quad a passport[emoji4]

Yea, if you do that, get the quad a passport[emoji4]

Lol it would need more then a passport, what about accommodation?

Yeah I could imagine it would be like wrapping in foil - which I know someone who did that to avoid gps and NFZ, low and behold he got his p4 up to around 30m high he had the biggest smile on his face as it was the first time he got his propellers to spin in his backyard. A few seconds later all you hear is "Zzzzzzttttttttt" the p4 tilts left and vrrrroooommmm off it went never to be seen again.... meanwhile he's running down the street with a controller in his hand trying to chase it down. Lol [emoji23]

Which I could pretty much imagine the same thing happen if you attempt to trick your gps location, imagine it picks up the real gps coordinates it would automatically know there isn't enough battery to return home and then fly off to its fake home point. That's just a start and the first thing that would instantly happen, not even going full into it and listing the hundreds of other things that could potentially go wrong

Sure I'd love to have FCC transmission instead of crappy CE but not where it's gonna put my p4p at a potential risk even if it's low

Hello what's the easiest up to date way to activate FCC mode on my phantom 3 advanced?

What P3A do you have (W322, W322A, W322B) ?
What RC do you have (GL300A, B, C) ?

As said in other threads having the same subject, I'm flying here in a EU country 4,5 km in open field and always the battery brings me back before losing the signal. This happened with my P3A and now too with the P3P.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers