Eachine gimbal

Reaction score
shopping for a gimbal and saw this on banggood. Anybody tried one? Eachine 2D lite

Attachments

• Eachine light-2d.jpg
    Eachine light-2d.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 340
shopping for a gimbal and saw this on banggood. Anybody tried one? Eachine 2D lite
Bought it earlier this month. Just arrived today. May take a bit of time to figure it out (no directions in box).

I will be using it with a Xiaomi Yi camera.

I also bought this, I'm a new flyer myself so I'm still in the market of a monitor and transmitter.

Back from vacation, so I'm moving forward again.

In my testing, I am powering my gimbal with a Turnigy 2200 mAh 3-cell 11.1v LiPO battery. The advantage is that the gimbal will not drain power from the P2. The other advantage is that no soldering is required. The disadvantage is that the battery is fairly heavy (at least compared with the gimbal and my Xiaomi Yi camera). I "secured" the camera to the gimbal with rubber bands, and it seems to work well on my test bench. (I have not yet tried pitch control.).

Once I log a few more initial test flights over the next 2 weeks with my P2, I will mount the camera/gimbal/LiPO battery on the P2 and see what aerial video I get. After that, I will crack open the P2 and connect the pitch control cable from the Naza to the gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik