Duped again!

Wouldn't stop me lol some of my best shots are on an overcast day with that sun trying to peep through.. also flown in 19 degrees. Haha

Tough but wonderful life fishing. Enough to raise a family anyhow. Age eventually catches up though and ends the ride. A 30 pound grouper is about all I can think of handling anymore. One and done LOLView attachment 117959

Just realized I'm wearing the same shorts as in the picture that's 10 years old. LOL
Nice?!
Well, I suppose if you hook a 150# Halibut and get it up to the boat, I will have 2 options.
1- Shoot it with the 410 and muscle it in the boat myself,
2- Make you think I’m going to shoot the fish but shoot the line instead!
Which one do you think I will choose??

I love waking up early to check my local weather to see this, only to load up my equipment, pull the car out of the garage and see this!
$#+% pisses me off! [emoji853]
b463b7d68d9cbf4e7efe79beabd1a863.jpg
b713f31075a3001b209bb136813d7564.jpg
Cold hard facts. I was in the midst of obtaining my pilots license when I was a college senior and needed to take a science class. The univ. offered a meteorology class and I was like yeah, this will be helpful. The first day, the instructor pointed out that professional [sic] weather people (like tv folks) use about 20 - 30% of the resources available to them to prepare their reports. They are selling TV ratings not pireps. Stick to the depths of the aviation or maritime worlds for the best possible data. Even the best will throw wrenches into the plans. Weather radar is what I depend on most. There are some god awful apps out there for people to plan their burger BBQs out there .. not very helpful.

Stay safe stay home!

I love waking up early to check my local weather to see this, only to load up my equipment, pull the car out of the garage and see this!
$#+% pisses me off! [emoji853]
b463b7d68d9cbf4e7efe79beabd1a863.jpg
b713f31075a3001b209bb136813d7564.jpg
whats wrong with that, u need to check the ceiling what did Airmap or Kittyhawk say, or one of the other weather drone apps

whats wrong with that, u need to check the ceiling what did Airmap or Kittyhawk say, or one of the other weather drone apps

If you like to photograph the earth and ground more than the blaring sky, then cloudy and overcast days are the best. A good workable range of contrast, no pesky shadows and more naturally saturated colors. Give it a go.

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic