Duped again!

cr6

Reaction score
I love waking up early to check my local weather to see this, only to load up my equipment, pull the car out of the garage and see this!
$#+% pisses me off! [emoji853]
b463b7d68d9cbf4e7efe79beabd1a863.jpg
b713f31075a3001b209bb136813d7564.jpg

I love waking up early to check my local weather to see this, only to load up my equipment, pull the car out of the garage and see this!
$#+% pisses me off! [emoji853]
b463b7d68d9cbf4e7efe79beabd1a863.jpg
b713f31075a3001b209bb136813d7564.jpg
Hey Cr6,
Are you referring to the fact the phone said ‘clear’ but actually there are high cirrus clouds? It’s clear here in Boise....for now....weatherman says rain for Sunday ?

Reactions: cr6
Windows are your friend :)
I did, 5:30 -6am it was perfectly clear out not a cloud in the sky. That's why I loaded the car up to go out flying. Even the radar shows zero clouds.
Just frustrating is all. I'm still flying, supposed to hit 53 today so I'm enjoying these warmer temps. [emoji106]

Reactions: Randy Sartin
I don't mind most clouds, but when the sky is all greyed out by them with zero blue skies, while the radar shows clear skies, it's frustrating. Certainly isn't keeping me from flying though!
Cr6, not sure what you are saying. Are those powerlines bothering you? Looks like a fine morning to fly . Those clouds are the added touch.

Sorry, I was actually giving Capt KO a hard time ?
Someday we’re going to have to swap fishing trips! Can’t wait. I always wanted to see your location for myself and catch one of them monster halibut. Yeehaw

I’ll bring a bent butt with an electric reel. That should bring some ? comments. Lol

Someday we’re going to have to swap fishing trips! Can’t wait. I always wanted to see your location for myself and catch one of them monster halibut. Yeehaw

I’ll bring a bent butt with an electric reel. That should bring some ? comments. Lol
Sound good to me?!
I have 3 poles with electric reels. Got them for my wife,mother-in-law, and my dad.
I still prefer to crank them in by hand. All my other poles have Daiwa Rockcod Special reels. FUN?

Reactions: Capt KO
Sound good to me?!
I have 3 poles with electric reels. Got them for my wife,mother-in-law, and my dad.
I still prefer to crank them in by hand. All my other poles have Daiwa Rockcod Special reels. FUN?
Nice! I'm only good at hand cranking to a 100 ft anymore. Catchem up

I dream of catching one of those. My wife watches your neighbor's TV show, ( about 9 miles down the road from you,). I see them reeling in the fish. What a life, to have to fish or let's go hunting. How about let's build something. No, let go fishing again. What a show. I'm jealous because I can't do it and be paid to put it on TV.

Tough but wonderful life fishing. Enough to raise a family anyhow. Age eventually catches up though and ends the ride. A 30 pound grouper is about all I can think of handling anymore. One and done LOLKO Gag.jpg

Just realized I'm wearing the same shorts as in the picture that's 10 years old. LOL

Tough but wonderful life fishing. Enough to raise a family anyhow. Age eventually catches up though and ends the ride. A 30 pound grouper is about all I can think of handling anymore. One and done LOLView attachment 117959

Just realized I'm wearing the same shorts as in the picture that's 10 years old. LOL
Oh, that looks so nice. I was in Florida, at the end of February. I left a lot of family there when I moved away. I bought some black grouper and red snapper to bring home in the cooler.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr