Dual Battery Mod

Hey we go again . This thread is gojng to go to **** now. Can we just keep this about battery mods and the air side mod please. We probably should start a new thread about the fpvlr.com air side mod because we kind of went away from the original dual battery topic. But please let's not turn this into dbs vs fpvlr bull ****.

Hey guys Tony is aware that some of us are having trouble with the air side mod. Feel free to call him at 561-843-2344. He will get everybody's figured out and to trust the mod once it's installed correctly. Tony has great customer service I feel pretty confident we all can get are birds flying strong.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Won $300 on super bowl pool so that means my battery mod expenses were covered... And now I must do an antenna mod. [emoji3]Torn between the fpvlr or dbs. It seems boosters aren't even necessary with fpvlr. Can anyone chime in with real world experience? I'd like max range for distance runs but also don't want it to be super directional. I'm waiting on Zeiss VR One for FPV flying and I think it would be really hard to fly FPV if I need to keep the r/c aimed at the bird all the time. Still breaking in the nanotech 1600s and will be ordering some LiHV batteries tonight as well.

Reactions: phantom13flyer
I bought a clone of the P3 battery, $99.00 I am going to do the 2X2S hack with it. But I am waiting on my bird side antenna mod to get here. I plan on hacking the bird not the battery, so while I am at it ,I will do the antenna hack. I will split the clone battery, and wire it to the bird. I will call tony if I cant find the rite antenna. Will keep you all posted.

""phantompilots.com is all paid by DBS they gave free dbs kits to all admins and they banned me from there""

>>>MOD Edit<<< .... you almost got some of that right.
You're not banned - yet ... but you have a little while to think about things before you can come back.

Just to clarify, in case anyone took that rulppa seriously ... he has no idea what he's talking about.

I hope he has proof because there such as thing called defamation which can really bite you in the a$$ if you are not careful

Hey guys Tony is aware that some of us are having trouble with the air side mod. Feel free to call him at 561-843-2344. He will get everybody's figured out and to trust the mod once it's installed correctly. Tony has great customer service I feel pretty confident we all can get are birds flying strong.

Yep, I just got off the phone with tony and my phantom 3p just got
dropped off at usps, to be shipped back so he can put the antenna
in the correct leg. also tony is going to put a pinwheel antenna on the
RC side for even stronger reception.

Kevin

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Ordered hyperion g6 1800mah li-hv packs, any suggestions what would be a good charger for these? Charging more than 1 battery at once would be nice. Maybe two cheap li-hv chargers or one expensive.. ?

I hope he has proof because there such as thing called defamation which can really bite you in the a$$ if you are not careful

If mod gives me permission, i can explain. It was direct copy-paste. Case closed.

We are having beautiful weather ,but I have to work, and it is windy.
Tonight is looking good.
Today - Sunny. High 66 °F (18.9 °C). Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph (16.1 to 24.1
Tonight - Clear skies. Low 41 °F (5.0 °C). Winds light and variable.

Hello phantom pilots today I purchased the V2 P3A longer flight times Oohh yeah.today was +9C no wind 26 mins 22,000 meters always landing min 20% battery.but RC is not so great range is bad compared to the v1 when it first came out.but it could have been where I was flying.it is stock but will try my other RC its modded and ready to go.

Hello phantom pilots today I purchased the V2 P3A longer flight times Oohh yeah.today was +9C no wind 26 mins 22,000 meters always landing min 20% battery.but RC is not so great range is bad compared to the v1 when it first came out.but it could have been where I was flying.it is stock but will try my other RC its modded and ready to go.

Nice, I was thinking of buying a P3A to use strictly for distance runs and new motors. Is the issue you're talking about related to the power differences in the newer TX and RX in the birds? I'm assuming you've seen this thread:

New or old motors phantom 3

Nice, I was thinking of buying a P3A to use strictly for distance runs and new motors. Is the issue you're talking about related to the power differences in the newer TX and RX in the birds? I'm assuming you've seen this thread:

New or old motors phantom 3
Thax seen it now well I must say that's just no good is it.but if I can still get 6.7.8 km and still fly for 26,28 mins I am good with that...

Thax seen it now well I must say that's just no good is it.but if I can still get 6.7.8 km and still fly for 26,28 mins I am good with that...

I'm just wondering if using a GLA300A controller with boosted FPVLR/DBS etc along with a newer P3 with lower transmit power will really make a difference?

I'm just wondering if using a GLA300A controller with boosted FPVLR/DBS etc along with a newer P3 with lower transmit power will really make a difference?
I was just going to give it a try but when I got to my fly zone I did not have a pen or pin on me to link RC?????..... Lol...I will try 2morrow

I was just going to give it a try but when I got to my fly zone I did not have a pen or pin on me to link RC?????..... Lol...I will try 2morrow

OK please report back. Curious to see if having boosters makes up for the reduction in power output.

OK please report back. Curious to see if having boosters makes up for the reduction in power output.
Yes I will u can always use the receiver module from the V1 and old RC yes I do have the itelite boosted but only 2.5 watt...I have given up on the Fpvlr one booster has no blue light did at first then stopped use that same set up with itelite both boosters work......changed wires cables still the same aaaaarrrrrgggggg!!!!!

Yes I will u can always use the receiver module from the V1 and old RC yes I do have the itelite boosted but only 2.5 watt...I have given up on the Fpvlr one booster has no blue light did at first then stopped use that same set up with itelite both boosters work......changed wires cables still the same aaaaarrrrrgggggg!!!!!

Hmmm haven't heard about that issue. My FPVLR boosted v2 kit arrives Thursday. What blue light are you talking about?

Hey just came back from a 6KM flight big improvement well over 60% increase GL300A much better than the 300C good news more testing..tomorrow
Ah That's good news. The GL300A will be coveted lol. Can't wait to get my FPVLR but the temps are keeping me grounded for days... Highs of 20. SUCKS!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT