DSLRPros Owners

Hi 2kvfr800
The only way I know how to start/stop recording by pressing the GoPro recording button, after that the display shows if it is recording.
As far as I know there is no start recording button on the transmitter.
If you want to take pictures, you can set the GoPro itself to take pictures let say every second, but then again you have to do it before taking off.
Hope someone else did waypoint because I did not try it yet. I only do line of sight and FPV screen.
Which antenna do you have? Because I still have the older (left) Wrote to DSLRPros few days ago asking about the right one.
They said it is better but as an accessory not available yet, however it will be soon.
ShotgunAntenna.jpg

Lithium12.6 said:
Watching it in MediaPlayerLite and when I like a frame I stop the video and do File -> Save Image...

Just slightly off topic..

If you have a Gopro 3+ BE or 4, and you are recording in 1080 @ 30 FPS with Protune off, you can configure simultaneous video and stills. This means you can have video AND stills and the quality is much better than the screen/frame captures. Off the top of my head, the stills can be taken in 5-10-30 second intervals. Different FOV will produce different size stills. Wide = 12mp, medium = 7mp, and narrow = 5mp (I think).

I am so glad OverheadAerial you posted.
My kit came with a pair of straight antenna and a pair of mushroom. DSLRPros recommended the straight but in my tests the other one somewhat better although it is heavier. Even more I am interested in your results.

From the very beginning I had a very ugly problem with camera shaking. Wrote to DSLRPros, they said use the other rubber black/white and the other propeller carbon/or white, does not matter because that was not the fix.
The fix was this board:
http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... 1.0_en.pdf

Did they give you this antenna about 8 inches long? What do you do with this?
2014-08-30_a.jpg

And do you have this charger, do you know what is this for?
2014-08-30_b.jpg
The antenna is for the blue tooth connection. Your iPad or pc will talk to your phantom for ground station operation. Down load ground station from DJI. With Pt2 software enable blue tooth. Documentation suck. You can fly out miles automatically with programmed routes. My blue tooth unit did not work. After a day on customer support. I am sending back to DJI. They say 4 - 6 weeks to get my phantom back

Yes. I am a DSLRPros customer. I have the Sundance kit with upgraded anti gravity motors. When my kit came in I flew it without the gimbal and GoPro as suggested and once I mounted those and connected the Black Pearl I realized my reception on the monitor really stunk. Spoke to customer service and I had to adjust the band and channel on the monitor which really improved. But I was still unhappy. So after doing some research I upgraded my antennas to FPVLR http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=70_61&product_id=97 which came in last week. I have not had an opportunity to test these out yet but I am really looking forward to it. My kit came with the carbon fiber blades but I prefer the factory blades since I do a lot of slow flying and panning. But they're nice to have. Most of the accessories like chargers and things I need I leave in my case and take them with me. The charging bag and prop guards I leave at my house.

Last night I went to charge my GoPro and the video output ribbon broke and I barely touched it! So, I am ordering those ASAP, but besides that I have been very happy. The kit didn't come with much in the way of instructions but I have learned a lot by watching DSLRPro's video, DJI video, this website and DSLRPro's customer service. Have you purchased The Cannes kit? If so, what do you think about the FPV goggles?
What band and channel changes did you make??

Thanks

Is there any kind of information regarding the screen by screen setup of the Futaba 8fgs for the DSLR Pros kit? I accidentally pushed a couple of the buttons on the programming part and now my controller is a little messed up. The Gimbal is operating from my J3/J4 stick instead of my (RS) Slide lever, and my J3/J4 Stick, which I need to start up the motors, is incapacitated... If I could find the screen by screen setup for my DSLR Pros Sundance Kit, I would greatly appreciate it... Thanks in advance.

Is there any kind of information regarding the screen by screen setup of the Futaba 8fgs for the DSLR Pros kit? I accidentally pushed a couple of the buttons on the programming part and now my controller is a little messed up. The Gimbal is operating from my J3/J4 stick instead of my (RS) Slide lever, and my J3/J4 Stick, which I need to start up the motors, is incapacitated... If I could find the screen by screen setup for my DSLR Pros Sundance Kit, I would greatly appreciate it... Thanks in advance.
Sorry, somehow I missed this post, if not too late I can take pictures of the transmitter setup.
-------------------------------
My latest video

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj