DSLR Pros Back Under New Management!

I'm always a sucker for something on a weekly sale. I can usually talk my self into buying something that I usually wouldn't. Just bought 2 batteries from Best Buy because they were on sale for $125. If you had them for that price I probably would have tried DSLR pros out. Just a thought on a way to get new customers and keep the old ones spending $. Look forward to shopping with you in the future.
Thanks for the info nekit! We hope to be able to work with you in the future. :)

Hi :) I have a few websites, you should take off the auto play video on your website, as a consumer and developer it's very annoying. I think you should follow up on your old post/videos like the thermal camera and the fpv stuff. Make sure to show off all your products on your YouTube. If you want more advice or need an video editor shoot me a comment. Have a great day. :)

Reactions: DSLRPros_Anthony
Hi :) I have a few websites, you should take off the auto play video on your website, as a consumer and developer it's very annoying. I think you should follow up on your old post/videos like the thermal camera and the fpv stuff. Make sure to show off all your products on your YouTube. If you want more advice or need an video editor shoot me a comment. Have a great day. :)
Thanks for the feedback and ideas riverphantom3! Really appreciate the insight from a developer point of view.

Reactions: riverphantom3
Hello Phantom Pilots Forum Members,

My name is Anthony and I am part of the team at DSLR Pros. We are a brand new company and we’ve been going through some major changes. Our CEO, Mike Zaya, posted a blog post over on our site to give more details about what’s been going on with DSLR Pros. We really want to help spread the word about what’s been going on with DSLR Pros. Please do give his blog post a read and share your thoughts.

With this post, I want to do 3 things:
  • Introduce ourselves to the Phantom Pilots community.
  • Get your feedback on what you’d like to see from DSLR Pros and do a free giveaway.
  • Set up a future thread where you can speak to us directly.
Some of you may have had previous experiences with the old DSLR Pros, but I do want to express that we are a brand new company. Our plan is to take the aspects which made DSLR Pros great, such as custom kits and modified equipment, and combine it with a solid business background. Our CEO has a history of starting his own companies and making them fantastic. Here's a great interview with him on one of his past companies.

More so than anything else, we’d love to be a member of this community. We’d like to be active and help grow alongside everyone here. We would like to do a giveaway to start things off. One lucky winner will receive from us:

View attachment 41292
1x Phantom 3 Battery Charging Hub, 2x Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries, 1x 3-Pack of Polar Pro Filters, and 4 Carbon Fiber Propellers (2x CW & 2x CCW)!

All you have to do to enter is reply to this post with a suggestion or comment on how we can improve. Let us know what you’d like to see from DSLR Pros. What can we do to help forward the community? What types of interesting products would you like to see?

Lastly, we’d like to interact with you all personally. We’re going to schedule another thread in the future, in which our CEO, myself, and others will join in and reply to any comments or questions you might have. Please come visit our future thread next Monday January 25, 2016 @ 1pm PST.

Sincerely,

Anthony
Customer service should always be first priority. While I use dji products, I don't bother with their service or lack thereof.

Reactions: DSLRPros
Plenty of accessories with videos and a supply of repair parts
The Phantom 3 Standard is like a lonely step child. Dedicate more effort to include the P3S in options.
Thank you for the suggestions both Fabricfler and telescott! The Phantom 3 Standard is great and we definitely want to see more in the way of unique kits for it for sure. We are developing some new accessories for sure!

Reactions: telescott
An advancement in water resistance technology. No for intentionally flying in wet areas but rather a little insurance if it starts to rain while your up in the air.

I would like to see options not only for the standard quads on the market, but also some options for the custom niche. Also, package deals are a great option. Of course all of this with maybe the best customer service and interaction in our market? :cool:

And let the giveaways begin!

An advancement in water resistance technology. No for intentionally flying in wet areas but rather a little insurance if it starts to rain while your up in the air.
I definitely agree that weather-resistant type of drones would be great, especially depending on where you live. Great feedback jiggyb21.

I would like to see options not only for the standard quads on the market, but also some options for the custom niche. Also, package deals are a great option. Of course all of this with maybe the best customer service and interaction in our market? :cool:

And let the giveaways begin!
Thank you for your feedback GMayberry. We're definitely working on developing unique and interesting ideas. What are some interesting niches you'd like to see filled? We want to also develop the best customer service we can as well. Being able to get feedback from everyone on these forums really has helped our company in a lot of ways. :)

Updated our original post with the official end date of our giveaway. Last day to leave a suggestion is February 7, 2016 at 6pm PST. We will announce the winner of our giveaway in another thread on Monday February 8, 2016. Good luck everyone!

What are some interesting niches you'd like to see filled?

Personally, I am looking into building a smaller race/acrobatic drone. The 250mm styles. I have gotten a few links here and there, but I haven't found that "one good go-to site" and maybe you guys could become that one. Again, I know they aren't in nearly as much demand as the DJI products, but there is alot of curiosity out there, and if there was a good go-to, maybe it would take off for you as well.

Personally, I am looking into building a smaller race/acrobatic drone. The 250mm styles. I have gotten a few links here and there, but I haven't found that "one good go-to site" and maybe you guys could become that one. Again, I know they aren't in nearly as much demand as the DJI products, but there is alot of curiosity out there, and if there was a good go-to, maybe it would take off for you as well.
I personally love fpv drone racing and am involved in it myself. I agree that there are a lot of sites out there, but no one single best place. Certainly something to look into. Thanks for the feedback again GMayberry. :)

Reactions: GMayberry
Be clear on your 'purpose' and ultimate promise. There is a saying that people don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it. Revenue and profit are an outcome of your purpose and promise. Don't think about customer service, it's limiting. Think about the customer 'experience' from an every touch point aspect...digital, shipping, box opening, instructions, phone calls, emails. Everybody can do good customer service, very few can do great customer experiences.

Good luck.

Be clear on your 'purpose' and ultimate promise. There is a saying that people don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it. Revenue and profit are an outcome of your purpose and promise. Don't think about customer service, it's limiting. Think about the customer 'experience' from an every touch point aspect...digital, shipping, box opening, instructions, phone calls, emails. Everybody can do good customer service, very few can do great customer experiences.

Good luck.
Thank you for your feedback Innrkid. Very insightful advice. I will definitely share this with our company.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl