Dropped RC Now Left Stick Is Not Working Right

Reaction score
After a flight a few days ago, I set my drone and rc on my truck bed and my rc fell onto the concrete. Right after I attempted to fly the drone and it would not fly. The s1 switch snapped and now wiggles around, and I also wanted to see if the sticks were messed up. I tried to calibrate the rc and it showed the left stick was reading up and down with full range, but when moved left to right it had no reading at all. After taking the rc apart and trying to see if anything was wrong, I couldn't see anything and I messed around with the wires a little bit. I then tried to calibrate the rc and oddly enough, it reads full range. The only issue now is that it will no longer shut off when it lands and I hold the left stick all the way down.

I would like to see if anyone knows what is wrong? Also if I need to just get a new controller? And is the drone safe to fly with the controller like it is? Thank You

I have a P3 Standard

Do you pull the stick down to the "Right" corner and hold for 3 seconds? If so, and that is not shutting you down there are still issues. I personally would not dare fly it without satisfaction / confirmation that I had control on every axis.

I say purchase a new R/C :)

Do you pull the stick down to the "Right" corner and hold for 3 seconds? If so, and that is not shutting you down there are still issues. I personally would not dare fly it without satisfaction / confirmation that I had control on every axis.

I say purchase a new R/C :)
Thanks. After doing everything and fiddling with it a little bit everything works. I'm still not sure if I should get a new rc if everything is working now. (I only flew it low over some grass just in case)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl