Droneted (Ted) is moving (again)

Droneted

Phantom 4 gimbal repair advice
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yes my friends, I am moving again. This time a whole 5 miles. I needed a bigger place to store all these drones. Also I am back in the Phantom 3 business. One of my DJI dealer friends decided he didn't want to work on them anymore so he delegated the work to me. It has been fun working on the old stuff again. I had forgotten how easy the gimbals were to repair. Kind of like going back to tube radios if any of you remember them. I even broke down and figured out how you young guys re-flash the boards on the P3 Pro. While all this is going on, a friend in Canada sent me a P2 Vision plus. I re-flashed the WiFi board on that and have video again. Kind of fun going back in time and relearning everything you did when you were younger. I have to go now. The electric solenoids in the transmission of my 1951 Desoto need replacing.

Good for you Ted!

Better for the rest of us that you are back in business.

Hope you're getting used to life up north, Florida misses you. Love my little drones but Phantoms are near and dear my heart, and history. First drones for many of us. Big, loud, powerful, takes great pics, makes VLOS possible.. what's not to like. Take care ol friend and try to stay out of trouble.

Yes my friends, I am moving again. This time a whole 5 miles. I needed a bigger place to store all these drones. Also I am back in the Phantom 3 business. One of my DJI dealer friends decided he didn't want to work on them anymore so he delegated the work to me. It has been fun working on the old stuff again. I had forgotten how easy the gimbals were to repair. Kind of like going back to tube radios if any of you remember them. I even broke down and figured out how you young guys re-flash the boards on the P3 Pro. While all this is going on, a friend in Canada sent me a P2 Vision plus. I re-flashed the WiFi board on that and have video again. Kind of fun going back in time and relearning everything you did when you were younger. I have to go now. The electric solenoids in the transmission of my 1951 Desoto need replacing.
Hey @Droneted !
Good to hear that things are going well and you keeping busy. Glad to hear you will be helping more folks keep their beloved Phantoms in the air longer.
Cheers,
Jeff

Thanks for sharing.

Hello Ted, best of luck with your new move. By the way, I used to own a 1949 DeSoto Suburban. Fluid Drive was very dependable, but we still called it flushmatic.

Congrats Ted, glad to read you;re still repairing these older Drones ans still enjoying doing it! Take Care, Buddy.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl