DronesEtc.com

Reaction score
Just curious if anybody has gone through www.dronesetc.com ? They offer a 2 year accident insurance for the Phantom 3 for 200 dollars. I'd pay the extra 200 for peace of mind. Thoughts?

I just looked that over. Seems like a sweet deal! I may go that route...

I looked on B & H but didn't see any info on it. Similar terms to Dronesetc.?

i have the insurance with Dronesetc and my bird has just gone back to them, haven't heard from Dronesetc yet as to it being covered or not tho hopefully this week sometime, will keep you updated.

i ordered from them but decided not to get the insurance since my only real worry was if i crashed it into the water while out on the boat and salt water damage isn't covered

anyone else order the package with the extra battery and backpack? i have had my drone for a few weeks now but no bag and extra battery insight they said maybe the end of the week they could ship but none of this was mentioned at the time of purchase it said all items were in stock

yeah i got mine about a month ago, just hang tight they are probably waiting on a shipment, have you tried getting in touch with either Becca or Mandy?

yes i emailed becca she's the one who told me maybe the end of the week they will ship. just sucks lugging this thing around in the box it came in and not having the extra battery

An update on their customer service and what they are able to do for you would be good to hear. I went ahead and ordered from them with the two year coverage. Bummer the extra battery is backordered. I went for the hard case in my bundle.

i mean so far i got a very quick email back and thats huge in my book. i guess its probably out of there control the back order but a heads up would have been nice

Reactions: Bojankins

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers