Dronescape

Meta4

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Thought I'd try something different ......
DJI_0109a-X3.jpg

Cool Meta , now how did you do it .
It's pretty simple - I put Drone 1 up to where it had a nice view and turned it around.
Then launched Done 2 and went up and found the first bird and carefully crept towards it.
Because of the very wideangle lens, I had to get them pretty close and they keep randomly drifting around about a foot so it makes for some nervous joystick work.
And because they are so high up, you can't clearly see the separation and have to rely on the screen view.
I'll have to try again when the light is right to improve the composition.

Awesome work. I'd like to try this but with several of my UAS and have someone use theirs to take a "Squadron" photo...

Thanks for sharing :)

It's pretty simple - I put Drone 1 up to where it had a nice view and turned it around.
Then launched Done 2 and went up and found the first bird and carefully crept towards it.
Because of the very wideangle lens, I had to get them pretty close and they keep randomly drifting around about a foot so it makes for some nervous joystick work.
And because they are so high up, you can't clearly see the separation and have to rely on the screen view.
I'll have to try again when the light is right to improve the composition.
Well it looks good but strange your not over the ocean like you usually are :)

Reactions: Meta4
Wow what a interesting landscape! looks like your over Kentucky looking into Utah.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl