Droner from Lilburn, Georgia

Reaction score
Always up for learning new things about the drones. I have a Phantom4Pro Obsidian, and a MavicAir2 at the moment. Just passed the OMG FAA test today, and I hope to put it to some good use in the near future. Been flying RC since the 70s, so yes, I'm not the youngest here. On a positive note, I might actually be able to help with some things. Never know, so thanks for letting me enjoy the group.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome!
Your place is fascinating. Particular that Stone mountain lakes. The place like made for drone filming.
I only don't know if flying is allowed there. Probably not.

Reactions: RTamer and snowy23
Welcome!
Your place is fascinating. Particular that Stone mountain lakes. The place like made for drone filming.
I only don't know if flying is allowed there. Probably not.
Oh man, I live right around the corner from Stone Mountain. They did ban flying from the park, being that it is a State park. Unfortunately.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: RTamer
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: RTamer
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!
I thank you very much. Alot of info here.

Reactions: jsmith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues