DroneDeploy and other apps not working

Reaction score
So, I am trying to make a map of my neighborhood using my phantom 4. But every time I try to use aerial mapping software on my iPhone 7, it says that my drone is in a different mode then is required to work. I’ve googled the issue and it says that you need to enable multiple flight modes and put the craft in p mode, all of which I’ve done. It says this for every drone map I’ve used. I am also having trouble getting the mission to upload to the craft using Pix4Dcapture. Any tips?

Did you have your RC set to "P" mode?

So, I am trying to make a map of my neighborhood using my phantom 4. But every time I try to use aerial mapping software on my iPhone 7, it says that my drone is in a different mode then is required to work. I’ve googled the issue and it says that you need to enable multiple flight modes and put the craft in p mode, all of which I’ve done. It says this for every drone map I’ve used. I am also having trouble getting the mission to upload to the craft using Pix4Dcapture. Any tips?
It's an obvious one but has to be asked since that's what the message is pointing to.
Are you certain that you have enabled multiple flight modes in the app settings?

Ya, I have and I’ve even tried different apps all of which give the EXACT same error msg

Ya, they work like a charm. At first I thought that the issue was intelligent flight modes not being enabled, so I turned those on but it still doesn’t work

Perchance, are you in a no fly zone?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl