P4 Firmware Drone won't connect to DJI Assistant

Reaction score
Purchased P4 Pro + about 6 months ago. The controller will connect to DJI Assistant 2 but the aircraft will not connect. I am running the assistant on Windows 7. Tried different USB cords with no result. Help. Already had to send drone back right out of the box. Thanks

Which version of the DJI Assistant 2 application are you using?

How are you attempting to connect your Phantom to the DJI Assistant 2 application?

What happens when you try to connect it?

How are you connecting your Phantom to your computer? Is your Phantom powered on when doing this?

Have you tried using a different computer?

Have you tried using a different micro USB cable? Are you able to transfer files from your Phantom using that same cable?

How are you connecting your Phantom to your computer? Is your Phantom powered on when doing this?

Have you tried using a different computer?

Have you tried using a different micro USB cable? Are you able to transfer files from your Phantom using that same cable?
I have tried several different ways to connect the drone. It is not the cable. The only computers I have are windows 10 based. I need to try to circumvent the usb blockage.

Windows 10 64x seems to be having connection issues getting stuff sent into the drone reading the DJI forum. Some Update Failed message. I used an Android to get the firmware to take.

Got a similar issue here. DJI Assistant 2 Does not recognize my P4P (but it does recognize my I2 though).

Furthermore, it's also not possible to update via DJI Go 4 App. The app shows update available, but when connecting the mobile device to the aircraft the app does not recognize it. I tried different mobile devices, it's not working.

Did anybody find a fix for this i have same problem i will not buy any dji product again as long as i live

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.