Drone with back thrusters

Hey the drone makesa where I live just want money before product
They need to make drones first then sell good ones and people will ask more for custom made
We need drones with back thrusters
The front would have more weight to support the back thruster engine
This way the back thruster would be more in control of stablity and fhe 4 propellers that lift the drone would only be to lift it off the ground
A drone with back thrusters would make a new era of airplanes with more seats and more comfort
Identical to Star trek
If anyone of you do please remember me

A drone with back thrusters would make a new era of airplanes with more seats and more comfort
Then it wouldnt be a drone then...in the exact sense of the word. A completely different platform. Silly Idea.....

Rotary aircraft do not have such.

Not possible with the limitations of size.

This way the back thruster would be more in control of stablity and fhe 4 propellers that lift the drone would only be to lift it off the ground
If this were possible it would alreay have been designed. The closest you can come to that is the Osprey.

Identical to Star trek
Please return to Vulcan...for this theory.....

The more you deny is the more it's true
The more you accept the physics properties, the more you will understand that in today's technology, that is not possible. Thrust vs Lift are two different properties which interact with each other and in some cases equal and/or opposite reactions. We are not talking far in the future technology here, you are talking millenniums.

It would still be a drone, just not a quadcopter.

Then it wouldnt be a drone then...in the exact sense of the word. A completely different platform. Silly Idea.....
I think you have the wrong word anything operated remotely is a drone I think you were thinking of it would not be a quadcopter the word drone came from the military where most of their "drones" have wings and pusher props as they can stay in the air longer for the same amount of fuel.

Hey the drone makesa where I live just want money before product
They need to make drones first then sell good ones and people will ask more for custom made
Identical to Star trek
If anyone of you do please remember me
Thunderbird are go,,one day soon .to my knowing only space station and boats have thrusters, I did have star trek drone with fan thrusters but was Crap, how would these be powered,? Batt ,fuel,hydrogen cell,idea is a great one but seen what's on utube it seems unless powered by rocket pac very hard to accomplish, would just be something else to go wrong as cool as it is

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qovirhkt